Enjoy some fun in the sun at Jenkinson’s Beach.
Frequently asked questions about Jenkinson’s policies:
- Beach badges must be displayed at all times. There is NO REFUND policy for lost or damaged badges or wristbands. Transfer of badges or wristbands is prohibited.
- Once the beach is closed for the day, no persons without paid beach wristbands or season badges will be allowed on any Jenkinson’s owned beach. (Holidays, Saturdays & Sundays)
- Outside Alcoholic Beverages will not be permitted on the beach anytime. All coolers, bags, backpacks and persons are subject to search.
- Anyone caught bringing outside alcoholic beverages onto the beach will have his or her privilege revoked for the remainder of the summer.
- OUTSIDE FOOD, DRINKS AND/OR COOLERS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE BEACH AFTER THE BEACH CLOSES FOR THE DAY.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS are permitted on the beach.
- LIFEGUARD HOURS: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm (Weather Permitting – hours may vary due to weather conditions)
- Use of the beach prior to 9:30 am or after 5:30 pm is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Jenkinson’s.
- PLEASE SWIM IN GUARDED AREAS. The lifeguards will decide daily which areas are safe for swimming. Swimming is absolutely prohibited unless lifeguards are on duty.
- Only umbrellas requiring one central support or portable beach sun shelters 10 x 10 or less are permitted, no side walls. Clustering of tents is not allowed. Canopy style tents with sides are not permitted. Baby/Infant tents may not be larger the 36” x 36” x 36”.
- No fires or combustibles such as grills, stereos, or propane devices are permitted.
- No tables, stands, boards or other products may be positioned to function as a table on the beach.
- No serving trays, warming trays, or other devices may be used for preparation or service of food for consumption by more than one person. ?
- All activities performed on the beach such as ball playing, are completely up to the discretion of the beach patrol or lifeguards.
- Seaweed is a natural phenomenon. Jenkinson’s is not responsible for the seaweed that washes up along the shore.
- NO Smoking
- No conduct which may compromise the safety or comfort of others will be tolerated, including the use of foul or disrespectful language, playing music at a high volume, or wearing suggestive or offensive attire.
- No changing of clothes is permitted on the beach. This includes the shower areas or restrooms. Please use bathhouses provided in the Pavilion and Inlet parking lots.
- Please do not litter. Receptacles are provided for trash and recyclables.
- NO PETS are permitted on the beach or boardwalk. Service Animals only.
- Use of the beach for any unlawful activity is absolutely prohibited.
- Flotation devices, body boarding, and skim boarding will be permitted at lifeguard discretion.
- Trespassers will be arrested and prosecuted.
- No drones
- Red Flag – Swimming is prohibited when red flag is posted even if lifeguards are present.
- Green Flag – Swimming is permitted when green flag is posted and lifeguards are present.
- Yellow Flag – Exercise caution, observe lifeguard rules.
Bath House Locations & Hours
Boardwalk & Broadway
Boardwalk & Parkway
HOURS: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM