Enjoy some fun in the sun at Jenkinson’s Beach.
Frequently asked questions about Jenkinson’s policies:
- Beach badges must be displayed at all times. There is a NO REFUND policy for lost or damaged badges and wristbands. Transfer of badges or wristbands is prohibited.
- Once the beach is closed for the day, no persons without paid beach wristbands or season badges will be allowed on any Jenkinson’s owned beach. (Saturdays & Sundays)
- Outside Alcoholic Beverages will not be permitted on the beach at any time. All coolers, bags, backpacks and persons are subject to search. Violators will have their beach privilege revoked.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CONTAINERS WITH ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WILL BE ALLOWED ONTO THE BEACH AT ANY TIME. All coolers will be subject to inspection. Anyone caught bringing alcoholic beverages onto the beach will have his or her privilege revoked for the remainder of the summer.
- OUTSIDE FOOD, DRINKS AND/ OR COOLERS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE BEACH AFTER THE BEACH CLOSES FOR THE DAY.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS are permitted on the beach.
- LIFEGUARD HOURS: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm (Weather Permitting- hours may vary due to weather conditions)
- PLEASE SWIM IN GUARDED AREAS. The lifeguards will decide daily which areas are safe for swimming. Swimming is absolutely prohibited unless lifeguards are on duty.
- Only umbrellas requiring one central support or portable beach sun shelters 10 x10 or less are permitted, no side walls. Clustering of tents is not allowed. Canopy style tents with sides are not permitted. Baby/Infant tents may not be larger than 36″ x 36″ 36″.
- No fires or combustibles such as grills, sternos, propane devices or electric grills will be permitted.
- No tables, stands, boards or other products may be positioned to function as a table on the beach.
- No serving trays, warming trays, or other devices used for the preparation and service of food for consumption by more than one person.
- Ball playing is not permitted in or near the water or in crowded areas of the beach but may be permitted in areas designated by beach management. All activities are completely up to the discretion of the beach patrol or lifeguards.
- Seaweed is a natural phenomenon. Jenkinson’s is not responsible for seaweed which washes up along the shore.
- NO Smoking
- No conduct which may compromise the safety or comfort of others will be tolerated, including the use of foul or offensive language, playing of music at high volume or including offensive lyrics and wearing suggestive or offensive attire.
- No changing of clothes or disrobing is permitted on the beach including in shower areas or restrooms. Please use bathhouses provided in the Pavilion and Inlet parking lots.
- Please do not litter. Receptacles are provided for trash and recyclables.
- NO PETS are permitted on the beach..
- Use of the beach for any unlawful activity is absolutely prohibited.
- Use of the beach prior to 9:30 am or after 5:30 pm is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Jenkinson’s.
- Flotation devices, body boarding, and skim boarding will be permitted at lifeguard discretion.
- Trespassers will be arrested and prosecuted
- No drones
- Red Flag – Swimming is prohibited when red flag is posted even if lifeguards are present.
Green Flag – Swimming is permitted when green flag is posted and lifeguards are present.
Yellow Flag – Exercise caution, observe lifeguard rules.
Bath House Locations & Hours
Boardwalk & Broadway
Boardwalk & Parkway
HOURS: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM