Perky’s Pumpkin Derby 2015
Perky’s Pumpkin Derby @JenksBoardwalk
Saturday, October 24th (Rain Date Sun, Oct 25th)
Check in Begins at 12:30pm & Closes at 1:45pm
Race Heats Begin at 2pm
2 Weight Categories: Under 12 lbs & Over 12 lbs
To Pre-Register Please Fill Out the Form Here: Perky’s Pumpkin Derby Registration
Subject Line: Perky’s Pumpkin Derby
Rules to live by!
- You must utilize a real pumpkin in your design.
- All design elements must be family friendly. Keep it PG folks.
- The full size of your pumpkin craft may not exceed 18 inches in diameter and 25 lbs in weight.
- Wheels must be secured to the pumpkin.
- No motorization or fire power, let gravity do the work.
Good to Know
- Pumpkins will be racing side by side and therefore a little “bumper car” action may take place during race heats. There will be no penalties for such instances.
- Prizes will be awarded to race winners as well as for creativity in design.
- There will be two weight classes; under 12lbs total craft weight and over 12lbs total craft weight.
- Race divisions and heats will be decided at check in when pumpkin crafts are weighed in.