Enjoy some fun in the sun at Jenkinson’s Beach.
Frequently asked questions about Jenkinson’s policies:
- Beach badges must be displayed at all times. There is a NO REFUND policy for lost beach badges. Please think of them as cash.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CONTAINERS WITH ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WILL BE ALLOWED ONTO THE BEACH AT ANY TIME. All coolers will be subject to inspection. Anyone caught bringing alcoholic beverages onto the beach will have his or her privilege revoked for the remainder of the summer.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS are permitted on the beach.
- LIFEGUARD HOURS: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm (Weather Permitting- hours may vary due to weather conditions)
- PLEASE SWIM IN GUARDED AREAS. The lifeguards will decide daily which areas are safe for swimming. Swimming in unguarded areas is prohibited.
- Ball playing is not permitted in crowded areas of the beach. All activities are completely up to the discretion of the beach patrol or lifeguards.
- Seaweed is a natural phenomenon. Jenkinson’s is not responsible for seaweed which washes up along the shore.
- NO PETS are permitted on the beach.
- Swmiming is absolutely prohibited unless lifeguards are on duty.
- Red Flag - Swimming is prohibited when red flag is posted even if lifeguards are present.
Green Flag - Swimming is permitted when green flag is posted and lifeguards are present.
Yellow Flag - Exercise caution, observe lifeguard rules.
- Use of the beach for any unlawful activity is absolutely prohibited.
Swimming at any time when lifeguards are not present is prohibited.
- Use of the beach prior to 9:30 am or after 5:30 pm is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Jenkinson’s.
- Ball playing, body boarding, and skim boarding will be permitted at lifeguard discretion.
- Trespassers will be arrested and prosecuted
Bath House Locations & Hours
Boardwalk & Broadway
Boardwalk & Parkway
HOURS: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM