Welcome Back to Jenkinson's Amusement Park!
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this unprecedented time. We are excited to have our customers, the heart of Jenkinson's Boardwalk, visiting us and creating memories once again. We'll see you soon!
For more information on other attractions on the boardwalk, we suggest visiting https://jenkinsons.com/know-before-you-go/ before your visit.
- The Amusement Park will be open 2pm-10pm daily, weather permitting.
- Please keep in mind that due to limited occupancy restrictions, there may be a wait to enter the park.
Sanitizing & Disinfection
- Increased sanitation of all high touch points multiple times daily.
- All rides have been sanitized and then treated with a protective coating by Emergency Services NJ. All rides will also be sanitized and cleaned throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed at every ride entrance and ticket booth for your convenience.
- Due to mandatory policies from the Governor of NJ, a mask is required to be worn in the Amusement Park by anyone 3 years of age or older.
- All employees are required to wear masks at all times.
- Please practice social distancing both while walking in the Amusement Park and while waiting on lines as well as on the boardwalk.
- White marking lines have been added to ride cues as a social distancing reminder.
- The Amusement Park will be at a 50% occupancy.
- There will be two entrances and exits into the park - by the Moby Dick and in front of the train.
- Starship 3000 will be closed until further notice due to COVID regulations.
- Due to increased cleaning & protocols, all rides may not be open at all times. There will also be ride closures throughout the day for additional cleaning and sanitizing measures.
Due to the evolving nature of this situation, details are subject to change without notice. Please keep in mind that some of our previously scheduled events may be postponed and/or cancelled. Please check our social media & website for any updates on events that may occur for this summer.
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.