- Amusement Rides
- Plan Your Trip
- Sweet Shop
Rules, Lifeguard Info & Tips
Please enjoy your summer at Jenkinson's Beach. Below are some frequently asked questions regarding Jenkinson's policies.
- Beach badges must be display at all times. There is a NO REFUND policy for any lost beach badges. Please look upon them as cash.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CONTAINERS CONTAINING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT ONTO THE BEACH AT ANY TIME. All coolers will be subject to inspection. Anyone caught bringing alcoholic beverages onto the beach will have their privilege revoked for the balance of the summer.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS are permitted on the beach.
- LIFEGUARD HOURS: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm (Weather Permitting- hours may vary due to weather conditions)
- PLEASE SWIM IN GUARDED AREAS. The lifeguards will decide daily which areas are safe for swimming. Swimming in unguarded areas is prohibited.
- Ball playing is not permitted in crowded areas of the beach. All activities are completely up to the discretion of the beach patrol or lifeguards.
- Seaweed is a natural phenomenon. Jenkinson's is not responsible for seaweed which washes up along the shore.
- NO PETS are permitted on the beach.
- Swmiming is absolutely prohibited unless lifeguards are on duty.
- Red Flag - Swimming is prohibited when red flag is posted even if lifeguards are present.
Green Flag - Swimming is permitted when green flag is posted and lifeguards are present.
Yellow Flag - Caution, observe lifeguard rules.
- Use of the beach for any unlawful activity is absolutely prohibited.
Swimming at any time when lifeguards are not present is prohibited.
- Use of the beach anytime prior to 9:30 am or after 5:30 pm is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Jenkinson's.
- All ball playing, body boards, and skim boards will be permitted at lifeguard discretion.
- Trespassers will be arrested and prosecuted
BATH HOUSE LOCATIONS
Boardwalk & Broadway
Boardwalk & Parkway
HOURS: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM